Department of English
- General English Courses General English is focused on grammar and vocabulary development and skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking) development.
- Intensive English Course The course provides students the opportunity to rapidly improve and develop all areas of their English language skills in a supportive and encouraging environment.
- Super Intensive English Course This course is aimed at students who wish to progress at an accelerated rate or who need to reach a certain level of proficiency in a short period of time.
- Business English Courses Our business English course is designed to provide you with the language skills necessary to communicate effectively and confidently in the world of business.
- English for Academic Purpose By choosing the Eden College EAP course, you are taking the first steps in ensuring that you will be well prepared for further academic study at an Irish or UK Educational Institution.
- Exam Preparation Please find below a list of our Exam Preparation Courses. Click on the course menu to get details about any of the following courses.
- One-to-One English Eden College can provide a tailored one-to-one course for students on a full-time basis or as an addition to another course, such as General English.
- Industry Specific English Courses To provide students with the ability to communicate effectively in particular industry contexts and areas of expertise, Eden College offers specific English language courses.
- English & Work Placement Course This course is ideal for students who wish to mix their English studies with a selection of other subjects, all leading to a paid work placement in the Dublin region.