FETAC Nursing Teacher required
Part-time Lecturer in Accounting
Sales and Marketing Manager
Eden College provides students from all over the world with the best possible education choices. Courses are accredited by leading, internationally recognised accreditation bodies. The courses we offer range from Certificate to Postgraduate Level. Our aim is to ensure that students have the skills necessary to succeed in today's competitive jobs market.
The lecturers we employ come from different backgrounds and cultures, and are specially chosen for their industry experience as well as for their teaching excellence.
A position is currently available for the post of Nursing Lecturer at Eden College for the upcoming semester. The successful candidate will be required to deliver in the following subject areas:
- Human Growth and Development
- Care Provision and Practice
Ideal candidates will have experience in preparing and developing course materials and will be expected to lecture and contribute in a flexible and collaborative way to the general work of the Nursing Department.
Contract Type:3 month fixed term Contract for Services.
Teaching hours per week: : 3 - 9 hours per week (depending on number of classes assigned)
Shift: Mornings 10 a.m. – 1 p.m., Monday – Thursday, with the possibility of an additional afternoon class (2 p.m. – 5 p.m.).
Must hold a degree or higher qualification in Nursing Studies
Preferably holds a teaching qualification
Ideally 2 years working in a similar teaching role. Knowledge of the FETAC Certificate in Nursing Studies programme would be an advantage.
We are seeking a part-time faculty member to lecture on the BBA course between March and April. Candidates should have a minimum of a Masters Degree in a Business related area and must have work related experience in Accounting.
Ideal candidates will have a graduate degree in Business (Masters), teaching and professional experience and will be expected to lecture and contribute in a flexible and collaborative way to the general work of the Business Department.
The emphasis of lecturing should support students understanding of the fundamental principles of Accounting and in so doing the successful candidate will be able to apply their practical work experience to those principles.
To apply submit a curriculum vitae accompanied by a cover letter clearly stating academic qualifications and work experience to email@example.com
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Working within the College’s IT governance arrangements, the post-holder is responsible for the development and enforcement of an institutional systems and security policy, procedures and appropriate standards. Perform computer system repair and troubleshooting. Perform daily backup and tape rotation. Maintain computer systems, by keeping systems up to date and in an operable condition. Watch over the daily operations of information management, phone and security systems.
Although the Computer Analyst is situated in IT Services, the post holder will be the College’s leading expert on Information Security and will serve a critical role, spanning a number of service areas and engaging with other key stakeholders in matters relating to information security and business continuity.
Key Result Areas:
The principal duties of the post are:
- Responsibility for revising, implementing and updating the Eden College Information Security Management System.
- Ensuring that appropriate IT usage policies are in place and operating effectively.
- Developing and rolling out security awareness programme to all Eden College staff and students.
- Conveying relevant technical, operational, policy and strategic information to staff and students across Eden College on matters relating to information security.
- Ensuring adequate monitoring of the security infrastructure and co-ordinating the initial response to security breaches or other incidents.
- Advise, coordinate and monitor the Eden College policies on anti-spam, anti-virus, anti-spyware and other malware protection.
- Participate in technology planning and strategic planning processes.
- Help plan network infrastructure to accommodate growth and changing organizational needs.
- Ensuring that the data back-up strategy meets the day-to-day operational, disaster recovery and business continuity needs of the College.
- Advising and supporting different departments in the identification of future requirements and evaluation of potential solutions to meet the ICT service needs of staff and students, including technologies in the classroom.
- Installation, configuration and administration of computer and network equipment.
- The provision of advice, installation services, equipment and on-going support in relation to desktop computing and audio visual facilities being used by Staff.
- Maintain databases, and internal and external networks.
- Maintain operations of phone system.
- Maintain backup system.
- Research, propose, bid and purchase new computer and network hardware and software.
- The management of relationships with 3rd party suppliers.
The successful candidate must have:
- Masters’ Degree in Computing with industry experience of at least 2 years.
- Previous experience of working within a college or University is essential .
- Experience with Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 and Office applications, preferably in a networked multi-user environment, and specific experience with TCP/IP network installation, administration, and troubleshooting with PC hardware support and repair.
- Substantial experience of programming using SQL and Java. Other programming languages would be an advantage.
- A proven track record of writing and delivering IT security education programmes or similar experience would be considered.
- Excellent fault diagnoses and troubleshooting skills; ability to produce appropriate solutions.
- A strong customer focus and results driven.
- Experience in selecting, negotiating with and managing suppliers would be an advantage
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and use initiative; ability to prioritise and work within deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential.
Applications in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: CLOSED.
- Managing and being responsible for the international student sales and marketing (primarily with in EU area for English Language Programme).
- Working closely with agents and other marketing avenues to ensure targets are met.
- Building relationships with new agents and maintaining relationships and files for existing agents.
- Working to targets and deadlines.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Marketing, Economics or Business Administration
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in a marketing position (must be in another Language School promoting in EU area) – education requirement waived with relevant experience
Compensation: Remuneration should be high and dependent on the applicants experience and there will be various incentives based on performance.How to apply:
If you are interested in any of the above vacancies please apply confidentially with a CV and covering letter: email@example.com
We are currently looking for a Graphic/Web Designer. If you are ready to work in a fast past innovative environment, send your details in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Statement of Duties:Support the graphic/web design needs of the Company. Work closely with all departments to produce graphics, layouts, interfaces and other assets.
- Design online/print collateral for company's recruitment, training, communication and marking needs
- Maintain Social Media for the company
- Apply established corporate branding specifications to ensure work meets corporate guidelines
- Provides creative input and support through various stages of the design/development process as a member of the creative team
- Effectively communicate project requests and proactively report issues, progress, and recommendations to supervisor and/or project leaders
- Respond quickly to new project requests and changing priorities, while still maintaining established design and production standards
- Two years’ experience or Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred
- Design/Web: (Required)
- Strong graphic design skills, thorough understanding of layout theory and print process
- Web/interface design, proficiency in CSS and web content management systems
- Good understanding of SEO principals in web design
- Video: (Preferred)
- Understanding of the production process: preproduction, production and post-production
- Ability to operate professional video equipment including DSLR and wireless microphones
- Experience using: Apple Final Cut Studio
- Photography: (Preferred)
- Understanding of proper exposure and composition
- Ability to operate professional photography equipment
- Portfolio Required (online or PDF only)
Eden College has supported me very much since I arrived in Dublin. I was worried about leaving my own country but I need not have worried. I am excited and happy and improving my English. The English lessons are dynamic and funny and my teacher is dedicated and friendly. I am very happy to be studying at Eden. Dublin is a lovely city and there are many things to explore.
- Caroline Araujo